Commit to the 30 Day No Plastic Trash Challenge
Here are your instructions:
1. No plastic trash goes in a garbage can.
2. Recycling is acceptable, but to stay true to the challenge, you really need to make sure any plastic that goes in is truly recyclable.
3. If you find yourself in a situation with plastic that cannot be recycled (because this is real life and we can’t always control everything) keep it in a designated place so that we can see and share with each other how much we ended up with at the end of the month that we could not avoid.
What to do in addition:
1. Keep up with this group so we can share our experiences and give each other tips.
2. Contact companies whose products we’ve had to give up to do this challenge to tell them about it.
3. Thank companies providing plastic free alternatives.